As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Manager, Sales Engineering
Does This Describe You:
You're a keen and well-presented people person with a technical flair!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide technical pre-sales support to Datto sales teams and Datto partners
- Maintain detailed records in SalesForce, and other CRM platforms
- Present technical product demos to potential customers
- Cultivate strong consultative relationships with individuals in partner organizations to ensure customer and partner satisfaction
- Represent Datto at industry events
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, technical and competitive landscapes
- Support the achievement of bookings quota in the assigned territory
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of common operating system and server technologies
- Proven track record of troubleshooting IT computer, server or network issues to successful resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At your best in a team selling environment
- Able to travel domestically and internationally
- An understanding of typical MSP services, business models, and market
- Project management experience
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.