Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Senior Director, Beijing Operations.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Work with members of the QA team to determine the needs for test automation
- Create, execute, and maintain automated test scripts for use within projects and as regression testing
- Report automation progress, test results, and ROI for project and regression efforts
- Conduct ongoing regression and integration testing of the product
- Write, maintain and execute system test plans
- Work with Development and Technical teams to efficiently troubleshoot problems
- Create Functionality vs. Requirements Trace-ability Matrices and Test Environment Matrices
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Document all the test cases and test result including troubleshooting if any
- Strong estimating and risk assessment skills
- Self-starter with high level of comfort working in an ambiguous environment
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field or the equivalent of 3+ years experience in software testing
- A team player
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.