Datto protects business data and provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world's fastest growing companies. Datto's Total Data Protection solutions deliver uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit, and in the cloud. Thousands of IT service providers globally rely on Datto's combination of pioneering technology and dedicated services to ensure businesses are always on, no matter what. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has 22 offices globally including Rochester, Boston, Portland, Toronto, London, Singapore, and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Datto and jumpstart your career as an intern for the Partner Success Operations team, reporting to the Head of Global Success Operations and Transformation. We are looking for an individual who will be passionate about helping us build a world-class team where we make our partners truly successful.
Does This Describe You:
Tech-savvy, solutions-oriented, and data focused. You should be someone who can think creatively, have a can-do attitude and ability to jump right in and work independently.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Support the Partner Success team with special projects and initiatives, including data entry and data clean-up projects
- Conduct data analysis on special projects and initiatives
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives and streamline business processes
- Assist with the development and distribution of training materials
- Work on market research and metrics projects for senior management on ad hoc basis
- Passionate, organized, detail-oriented and loves to learn!
- Extremely tech savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven, self-motivated and love to think creatively about solving problems
- Willing to jump in and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- An interest in technology, startups, and learning more about Customer Success operations
- Ability to work in our Norwalk office at least 10 hours a week during business hours (you can set your own schedule!), more hours as available
- Pursuing a 4 year college degree, currently in your Junior or Senior year
- Video editing skills
- 1-2 years in an office setting
- Data management experience
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.