Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Office Services Assistant to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to Datto's Operations Manager based in Rochester, NY.
Does This Describe You:
- Team Player
- Client Focused
A Look Inside the Job:
- Oversee daily functions of the office
- Handles administrative side of special events, (assistance with set up, food ordering, clean up, etc…) and lunch & learns
- Event set-up and participation which may occur after normal business hours
- Ad Hoc projects as needed by senior management
- Coordinates with necessary vendors to meet organizational needs
- Maintains budget (snack, office supply and friday lunch) sheet for location
- Responsible for maintaining a work environment that is useful, accessible, clean and fun for all Datto employees
- Must go above and beyond, providing an exceptional level of service to all internal employees
- Cover responsibilities of reception
- 2 years’ experience in office management or related field
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong writing, reading, listening and speaking communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite. Mac experience a plus
- Experience working in an office environment and supporting a team on project-based work
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
- Ability to solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanor
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.