Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Analyst to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director, Marketing Operations.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Develop and maintain a set of Metrics and KPIs to drive efficiency and productivity within the Global Sales function.
- Construct reporting utilizing Tableau, Marketo and SFDC to drive insight for sales leadership.
- Tell stories with data and propose analytical solutions instilling confidence to leaders making operational and strategic business decisions.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations
- 5+ years prior Strategy, Consulting, Sales/Marketing Operations or FP&A experience
- Proficient in Excel, Database development, SFDC, Marketo, Oracle NetSuite along with data analysis tools and languages such as Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately
- Strong initiative; able to self-manage.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.