Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a “” to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
Reporting to the Vice President of Product and Growth Marketing, the successful candidate will work with a diverse group of product management, engineering, product marketing, channel marketing, sales, and business development professionals to develop strategic plans and deliver the required content to position, brand, launch, and maintain the product as part of Datto’s portfolio. You will serve as a strategic partner on product pricing strategy and ensure a strong GTM motion in all geos we serve in partnership with sales. You will be an expert in the market, translating the needs of Datto’s partners and their end customers back to the Product and Sales organizations to drive change, identify new product opportunities, and unlock new growth for the business. This is a dynamic role and Individuals will need to be comfortable working in an energized and rapidly expanding company. The position is based in either Boston, Norwalk, CT, or our Rochester and Albany NY offices.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop market requirements to capture the needs and segmentation of channel partners and customers
- Plan and execute product launches that help bring a product to market using relevant and effective channels and communications.
- Develop and deliver clear and relevant sales enablement and support tools that foster industry and solution fluency across our entire sales organization
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to educate internal stakeholders, inform product roadmapping, and develop compelling narratives and campaigns.
- Rapidly understand the product, customers and its potential in the market
- Work closely with the demand gen team to ensure that product sales goals are achieved
- Refine and advance the positioning and messaging for your products
- Size the market opportunity and develop investment plans for profitable growth
- Gather and analyze product performance and operational metrics
- Business travel of approximately 25 percent yearly is expected for this position
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in business or technology field
- Five years minimum experience in product marketing or product management for enterprise software vendors or IT managed service providers
- An MBA
- Self-starter who excels in the rapid paced, dynamic environment of a large, high-growth organization
- Pragmatic Marketing Training/Certification
- Strong writer who enjoys translating complex technologies into plain language accessible for all
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.