Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Director of Web Strategy and Engineering to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is seeking a dynamic team player to drive global web strategy and lead the web engineering team that creates and manages the many global web properties for the business. The Director of Web Strategy and Engineering will work with the marketing team to ensure web properties and associated marketing tools drive leads, lead conversion and ultimately new business for Datto. The ideal candidate will be able to develop a long term architecture and strategy, a mid-term plan, and, in the short term, prioritize and execute projects that optimize performance of Datto’s online presence.
How you will make an impact:
- Leading, managing and growing the marketing web engineering team.
- Perform planning, budget tracking and forecasting of the web team.
- Work as a key leader of the extended marketing team, building relationships and establishing trust across sales, marketing and the rest of the business.
- Owning and implementing strategic web processes and projects from inception to maintenance.
- Work closely with all of marketing to optimize the flow of leads and drive key metrics, such as traffic, session and conversion statistics.
- Work closely with the marketing organization to report, analyze and deliver insights that track and improve web performance.
- Set appropriate goals that align to the company’s overall initiatives and strategy.
- 7+ years of web, digital product strategy, project management, and content management experience, preferably within SaaS, B2B or channel businesses.
- Experience leading and managing a digital engineering team in a fast growing business at scale.
- Knowledge and informed point of view regarding the latest web tools, platforms and technologies in the digital space.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level, web-based applications, including CRM and CMS tools, chatbots and customer data infrastructure.
- Experience in managing content for digital mediums, working with product marketing and the greater team to drive results.
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal, influence, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.