As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Datto is seeking a dynamic team player to drive global web strategy and lead the web engineering team that creates and manages the many global web properties for the business. The Senior Director of Web Strategy and Engineering will work with the marketing team to ensure web properties and associated marketing tools drive leads, lead conversion and ultimately new business for Datto. The ideal candidate will be able to develop a long term architecture and strategy, a mid-term plan, and, in the short term, prioritize and execute projects that optimize performance of Datto’s online presence.
How you will make an impact:
- Leading, managing and growing the marketing web engineering team.
- Perform planning, budget tracking and forecasting of the web team.
- Work as a key leader of the extended marketing team, building relationships and establishing trust across sales, marketing and the rest of the business.
- Owning and implementing strategic web processes and projects from inception to maintenance.
- Work closely with all of marketing to optimize the flow of leads and drive key metrics, such as traffic, session and conversion statistics.
- Work closely with the marketing organization to report, analyze and deliver insights that track and improve web performance.
- Set appropriate goals that align to the company’s overall initiatives and strategy.
- 7+ years of web, digital product strategy, project management, and content management experience, preferably within SaaS, B2B or channel businesses.
- Experience leading and managing a digital engineering team in a fast growing business at scale.
- Knowledge and informed point of view regarding the latest web tools, platforms and technologies in the digital space.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level, web-based applications, including CRM and CMS tools, chatbots and customer data infrastructure.
- Experience in managing content for digital mediums, working with product marketing and the greater team to drive results.
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal, influence, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.