Datto's global Enterprise Systems team support our sales function with timely issue resolution relating to our e-commerce, sales and CRM systems. If you're self-motivated, tech savvy and a dab hand at troubleshooting then this brand new local role could be perfect for you to progress you career with a market leading tech disrupter !
Datto is a global market leader, providing enterprise level IT technology including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, Business Management, and File Backup and Sync Solutions to our valued Managed Service Provider partners (MSPs).
Does This Describe You:
You're passionate about empowering employees to work with technology in the most efficient way possible. You’re adept at implementing processes where they may not already exist and can work autonomously in a fast moving environment.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide level 2 support to our APAC sales teams and partner community
- Support and resolve enquiries relating to our global partner portal and quoting applications
- Administer and configure Datto’s global portal, ERP, e-commerce systems to support business needs
- Act as the local APAC liaison between partner facing and global IT teams
- Partner with other teams to address documentation and workflow needs
- Contribute to the continued success of our region
- 5+ years of experience working with e-commerce, order-to-cash platform or SRP- SRM integration
- Track record of process improvement and data analysis
- Passion for developing your IT skills in a market leading technology company
- Fantastic rapport builder and team player
- Experience working in agile delivery and teams
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a level of comfort in a hyper-growth company and ever-changing environment
- Netsuite and Salesforce experience
- Experience working in a remote reporting structure
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
More about Datto
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees across 22 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.