Datto's Technical Support squad in Sydney provide first hand advice and product triage to our APAC MSP partners who are enhancing their businesses by using Datto’s product suite. Our team delivers a genuine, partner centric and consultative support experience with their thorough knowledge, knack for troubleshooting and passion for resolution and partner satisfaction
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners.
These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Does this sound like you?
You’re a self starter not afraid to own a problem - able to pick up new, complex information quickly and thrive in a fast paced environment where the customer’s experience is as important as the technical solve.
A Look Inside The Job
- Answer incoming support inquiries through various channels (Chat, phone, email, etc.)
- Develop a strong technical and business expertise of all Datto products
- Support our partners with level 1 technical enquiries relating to our Remote Monitoring Management solution (RMM)
- Perform incident triage and first resolution
- Maintain ownership of incidents until resolved or escalated for further research
- Create articles for our customer-facing knowledge base
- Basic understanding of technologies such as virtualisation, strong Windows troubleshooting skills, Event Viewer, Patch management and batch scripting
- Working knowledge of networking, operating systems, hardware and SaaS applications
- Ability to work through challenging customer issues
- Patience, a positive attitude, a team player and a good sense of humour
- A University Degree in a Technology related field
- Experience in an entry level technical customer support role
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Private health cover
- Education reimbursement
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.