As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the VP, Product & Growth Marketing
We are looking for a Competitive Financial Intelligence Analyst to join its market intelligence team. The role will apply leading edge research approaches to provide the business with critical information and analysis to drive decision making. This is a dynamic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and have a real impact on its future direction.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Research public and non-public information sources to build analytical competitive models
- Perform fundamental company and industry research, including: valuation, financial analysis, and market sizing
- Synthesize data to provide executives with actionable insights as input to corporate, product and sales strategy
- Participate on internal strategic projects as needed
- 2-5 years of investment banking, PE, VC or consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record, preferably with an emphasis in finance, accounting, computer science, or economics
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to concisely and thoughtfully summarize research analyses
- Ability to navigate and effectively operate with a variety of levels seniority within and outside the organization
- High level of maturity and an exceptional work ethic
- Self-starter who can take on significant responsibility with little supervision
- Inquisitive learner who likes to take on new challenges and opportunities
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.