Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an IT Manager - Production Support. to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
This role will be responsible to manage all operational aspects of Service operations for Datto’s critical applications. This person will manage a team of analysts working triage and support, will set the strategic vision for operational support, monitor key performance indicators, provide technical expertise, building relationships with key stakeholders, and establish a culture of continuous process improvement.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead team, manage operations and develop service strategy for multiple locations
- Monitor trends, perform root cause analysis, create an environment committed to continuous process improvement
- Create a cohesive, customer-success oriented culture that leverages industry best practices
- Ensure service delivery meets quality, accuracy, and documentation standards; maintaining effective and efficient utilization of their time and abilities
- Responsible to define, document and report critical support key performance indicators (KPIs) including support statistics, performance metrics, key business metrics, error logs
- Design operational workflows to ensure quality technical support and a positive customer experience for Datto end users and partners
- Lead and guide team members to provide technical and business skills through training, mentoring, and shadowing using outstanding leadership and EQ
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all staff and departments, with excellence in setting and managing expectations
- Bachelor’s degree; preference in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in information technology field including at least two years of experience with service desk / help desk
- Demonstrated knowledge of help desk operations, service desk management
- Strong leadership and technical experience
- Strong proactive planning, assessment/analysis, research, and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly resourceful and effective problem-solver
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical persons.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.