Datto is the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through Managed Service Providers, and we’re looking for a Sales Engineer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative technology company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our Managed Service Provider partners and believe that with the right technology, Managed Service Providers can change how businesses around the world operate.
Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Join our team and kick-start your career. You will help develop and empower technical individuals working for Datto channel partners, as well as working directly with the Datto sales team. You will also get the chance to join a company that invests in its staff and prides itself on professional development and ongoing opportunities for career progression. In this role you will primary support the sale of our flagship products: BCDR, PSA, and RMM; reporting to the Europe Sales Engineering Manager.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Present technical product demos to potential customers, remotely and in person
- Provide technical pre-sales support to Datto sales teams and Datto partners, throughout the sales cycle
- Train and assist new partners when deploying their first Datto appliance
- Maintain detailed records in SalesForce
- Up-to-date knowledge of the industry, technical and competitive landscapes
- Sales Engineers are predominantly office-based, but there will be some domestic and international travel
- Build skills across all Datto products
- At least 3 years industry experience in a pre-sales environment
- Danish (reading and speaking) at business conversation level
- English (reading and speaking) at business conversation level
- An understanding of typical MSP services, business models, and market
- Familiarity with a Professional Service Automation (PSA) or ticketing platform
- Knowledge of common operating system and server technologies (Windows, Linux, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Start the job with a trip to Datto University
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.