Enterprise Systems - Software Engineer 1
As the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered by Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Datto offers business continuity and disaster recovery, networking, business management, and file backup and sync solutions.
We’re looking to build upon an established foundation of financial technologies that will become the system of record for all of our partners to buy products as well as maintain their accounts. This role would benefit from experience with ERP/Netsuite platforms.
Practically, you would work on an agile team of 5-9 Quality, Product, and Software Engineers to collectively complete a themed set of business goals every two weeks. Furthermore, you will work with your team and others to architect and communicate solutions for financial initiatives.
A Note From: Evan Buther - Senior Director, Software Engineering
The Portal Teams here at Datto directly support an intuitive, unified experience that our partners and internal stakeholders expect. Utilizing continuous integration (CI) deliverables are quickly meet with feedback and fine-tuned. This group of dedicated teams continue to amaze me with their technical knowledge and savvy thinking to solve problems that deal with technologies that scale this quickly. It continues to be my privilege to take part in the maturation of our process’, our products, and most importantly our engineers for the last 6+ years.
(This role will report to Evan and he has been with Datto since 2013. As an “early” employee Evan has seen Datto grow by 1400+ employees.)
- Experience with front-end templating engines (e.g. Twig, Handlebars, etc.)
- Working knowledge of OO programming languages (e.g. PHP, Python, Java, C++, C# etc.)
- Experience developing within NetSuite environments (production as well as sandbox)
- Able to communicate and coordinate with both technical and non-technical teams
- Experience with API development (e.g. RESTful, JSON-RPC, SOAP)
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Familiar with Mulesoft, Salesforce, and agile development
Willing to Learn or Had Experience With:
NetSuite - Mulesoft - Salesforce