Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Success Implementation Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager of Success Consulting
Does This Describe You:
You are customer-focused, a team player, technically savvy, and excellent communicator.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Work with larger accounts to train new partners on use and functionality of Datto products
- Consult and instruct new and existing partners on optimal process flows and best practices for configuring our products
- Consulting services to be provided both remote via shared web conferencing or onsite at partner location
- Expected to mentor employees and act as SME
- Excellent organizational, listening and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2-5 years of Project Management (small to medium projects), Implementation or Business Analysis experience
- General business management knowledge
- Prior presentation and/or technical training experience
- Experience with IT Service business operations
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP, PSA, Remote Computer Management software and markets required
- Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Willing and able to travel as needed; up to 75%
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.