Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a “” to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the
You will report to the Senior Manager, Field Marketing.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Serve as the strategic marketing partner for the Nordic region
- Architect, construct and execute a strategic marketing plan that is localised to our needs and the target market
- Develop and manage an inbound and outbound marketing strategy including third-party vendors and industry and hosted events
- Manage our relationship with the local PR agencies for the region to maximise their impact for Datto in the Nordic region
- Measure and improve marketing's performance for the region based on key KPIs
- Some travel required
- Marketing or general business development experience in the Nordic region
- Educated to degree (or similar) level qualification in Business, Marketing, Events, Media, Hospitality
- You must speak fluent English, with additional Danish or Swedish language skills preferred
- Experience within Budget Management
- Technology background with MSP knowledge and Channel experience
- Experience partnering with internal sales teams
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Great organisational skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.