Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an HR Coordinator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the
Does This Describe You:
You are proactive, detail-oriented, and dependable.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Own HR related operations and responsibilities such as day-to-day administrative tasks, on-boarding and off-boarding procedures, and other projects across the various HR functions
- Assist with recruitment activities, including scheduling interviews, proctoring assessments, and administering background checks
- Ensure good communication with new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters, providing a consistent, positive and seamless experience for all involved
- Facilitate onboarding for new employees, including new employer paperwork, assistance with travel arrangements, greeting them upon arrival and setting them up in our HR systems
- Maintain data integrity within our ATS (Greenhouse) and deliver weekly reports associated with candidates, hires, transfers, and terminations
- Manage employee referral program, including monitoring inventory and placing supply orders
- Assist with planning and attending recruiting events when needed
- Performs special projects, as assigned
- Experience with HR systems, Google Drive, Gmail, and Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Excellent organizational and administration skills, with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently, with little direction, in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable speaking to a high volume of candidates, new hires, and hiring managers, on the phone and in-person, up to the executive level
- A high level of discretion and the ability to handle confidential information with trust, diligence, and sensitivity
- Experience with sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing candidates
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.