Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide. The Senior Manager, Partner Success reports to the Director, Partner Success in the Norwalk, CT office.
Does This Describe You:
You have 5+ years of experience in a fast growing company
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead and drive the achievement of high levels of product adoption, partner retention, renewal, growth, and upsell for the company
- Motivate, train, develop and lead a team of Partner Success professionals
- Ability to use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions to identify and implement new opportunities to drive customer success
- A demonstrated track record of hitting your goals and aligning a team around key objectives
- Drive cross-functional partner experience initiatives that promote partner loyalty, and highlight the value Datto delivers to its partners
- Innovate on behalf of our Partners to build new and exciting way to improve adoption
- Define and engage in retention efforts in support of at-risk partners, including proactive partner health analysis as well as engaging directly with at-risk partners to establish success plans moving forward
- Lead proactive partner outreach via surveys, advisory boards, exit interviews, and at-risk events such as escalations and non-payment to identify partner needs and challenges, and resolve root causes
- Deliver high visibility and internal awareness regarding partner health and drivers of attrition on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, to help inform actions across the business
- Travel to company offices, partner locations, industry events and other locations as required
- 5-10 years of experience in Customer Success or equivalent retention focused role
- 5+ years of management experience, experience managing managers is also valuable but not a requirement
- Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Exceptional ability to engage and communicate with partners, actively listen for feedback, and lead challenging conversations with partners toward positive outcomes
- Ability to interact with partners and quickly restore confidence in “escalation” situations
- Strong analytical ability, capable of identifying high-impact solutions to identified partner problems, as well as proactively solving potential issues before they become problems for the partner
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and engage resources both within and outside of your direct control to move efforts forward in support of a common goal for the business
- Be part of managing change
- Experience in developing scalable workflows that can be implemented globally
- Familiarity and practical expertise with various partner-enablement technologies such as partner success management platforms, online community and portal tools, self-service tools, on-line training tools, etc.
- Gainsight experience preferred
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.