As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Computer Hardware/Software Technician will report to the Senior Manager of Supply Chain Operations in Monroe, CT.
Does This Describe You:
You're detail oriented with strong communication skills.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Responsible for upholding the quality standards and providing continuous feedback to improve the customer experience
- Configure and inspect all assembled BCDR and Network appliances accurately and under high volume while documenting and troubleshooting any non-conformance components against strict compliance guidelines and communicate with our production control and inventory teams
- Troubleshoot hardware and software components using Linux, Windows, and ZFS command-line utilities, as well as provide in-depth root cause analysis of nonconforming behavior
- Must be comfortable working with electric and hand tools on hardware components
- Inspect and configure components against work order BOM's
- Document and report any non-conforming components
- Adhere to Invoice/Replacement SLA’s
- A+ Certification (Preferred)
- Strong Communication and analytical skills
- Experience with Linux, ZFS, and Windows Command-line utilities
- Familiarity with PC components
- Ability to lift 75 pound devices
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure with ticketing systems
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.