Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director of Strategic Programs.
Does This Describe You:
You're collaborative and have a creative approach to problems.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Push project execution on behalf of the owner or sponsor; provide cross-functional support to ensure strategic plans are accomplished efficiently
- Establish overall project purpose, definition, and scope
- Manage stakeholder expectations; lead communication efforts to ensure transparency
- Create a tactical path of execution, including an outline of project phases, milestones, tasks and timelines
- Proactively manage changes; identify risks and mitigations strategy
- Chair weekly team and monthly meetings to review progress with important members and overall stakeholder management
- Provide progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation, and presentations
- Propose recommendations and adjustments
- Build any business relationships necessary to the success of the project
- Identify next steps with limited information or direction
- Work several projects simultaneously and execute plans at different stages
- Resolve conflict and deliver tough messages with grace
- Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure
- Decisive and works well in an energized “Call to Action” environment
- Ability to inspire confidence in sponsors and important partners
- Sound business and technical knowledge
- Experience with managing stakeholders at all levels, including leadership and executive team
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Enjoys problem-solving and critical-thinking exercises
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of five years of project management experience
- PMP or Project Management certification a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.