Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are currently seeking an Operations & IT Support Associate who would report directly to the Operations Manager. This person must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced always changing environment. Successful candidates must be self-starters with strong verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, organized, and motivated to work in a “roll up your sleeves” atmosphere.
- Day to day technical and facilities operations
- Office seat moves and setups
- Setup and maintain employee workstations
- Desktop support
- Employee Onboarding
- Asset tracking
- Space Management
- Install and manage A/V systems
- Generate purchase orders
- Manage administrative tasks (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory/Data Entry etc…)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience with similar position. Degree in Business Technology or Information Technology preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Successful candidates must possess excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic Windows and Mac OS application knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Jira (or equivalent) ticket systems experience
- Structured cabling and low voltage wiring knowledge is a bonus
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.