Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Revenue Recovery Specialist to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Revenue Recovery Specialist is responsible for past due collections efforts through partner communication such as calls, emails and letters. This position is a bonus paid position. This role requires experience with collections, knowledge of Salesforce, NetSuite, internal processes, invoices, credit and debit adjustments, billing records, product billing, and service cancellations.
Does This Describe You:
You are a team player that thrives in a fast paced environment.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Act on billing collections list as delivered and vetted by Manager Support, log, categorize, prioritize, and track efforts
- Inform Partner Success Management of collections efforts, coordinating when necessary
- Maintain a high level of partner satisfaction and adherence to partner service level agreements
- Log all billing incidents in Salesforce with complete and accurate information
- Understanding of billing process for all Datto products
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure timely response
- Assist in sharing, updating and creating knowledge resources
- Support a positive team culture based on Datto company values
- Willingness to accept feedback to improve skills and pursue further development
- May be involved with special projects
- Comfort with complex billing environments
- Refers accounts to an outsourced collections agency after approval from Manager
- Follow escalation procedures as required
- Reports on collection efforts
- 3-5 years experience in customer service and/or collections preferred
- Demonstrates a high degree of organization, accuracy and a high level of customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people and develop professional working relationships with site staff and providers
- Demonstrates the ability to meet productivity goals and deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience with billing and/or database or CRM tools such as Salesforce and NetSuite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service/success skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Must enjoy learning and be self-motivated with the ability to switch contexts as the needs of the business evolve
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.