Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Office Co-ordinator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Operations Manager
Does This Describe You:
Team player, Someone who is proactive and can use their own initiative.
A Look Inside the Job:
We are currently seeking an Office Co-ordinator who would report directly to the Operations Manager. This person must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced ever changing environment. Successful candidates must be self-starters with strong verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, organized, and motivated to work in a “roll up your sleeves” atmosphere.
- Oversee the daily functions of the office Maintain a work environment that is safe, useful, accessible, clean and fun for all Datto employees
- Day to day technical and facilities operations requests
- Office seat moves and setups
- Setup and maintain employee workstations (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Desktop support & Asset tracking
- Employee on/off boarding
- Install and manage A/V systems
- Manage administrative tasks (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory/Data Entry/Purchase Orders etc…)
- Handles remote organization of special events, (assistance with set up, food ordering, clean up, etc…) and lunch & Learns, which may occur after normal business hours
- Assist in oversight of office IDF closet and physical networking.
- Provide after-hours emergency response as needed
- Coordinate projects/tasks with teams & departments (Ex: Facilities, Events, HR, ITS, NetEng)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience with similar position.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Successful candidates must possess excellent critical thinking, troubleshooting skills, basic Windows and Mac OS application knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and other programs, such as Jira (or equivalent) ticket systems
- Structured cabling and low voltage wiring knowledge
- Knowledge of building infrastructure & mechanicals is a bonus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.