Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Business Development Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate.
Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Business Development Executive you are responsible for driving new business and new business partnerships for Datto. You will work with a team to accomplish this; lead gen reps and other sources provide you leads but you’re responsible for executing. Strategic thinking, a tactical sales approach, strong sales acumen/attitude, and a Hunter mindset defines success.
Does this describe you:
- A hunter mentality
- Problem solver
- Sales passionate
A look inside the job:
- Identify, onboard, and sell the Datto partnership to new channel partners/resellers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Responsible for developing great relationships with new channel partners/resellers quickly in order to close for new business
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Utilise CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
Does your profile include:
- 2+ years of successful B2B solution sales software experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Selling and closing skills and having proven successful in developing new accounts
- History of successful quota or sales objective attainment, required
- Possessing a consultative selling style
- Being a motivated, self-starter excited by new technologies who is goal-oriented, a high achiever, and excels in all that they undertake
- Experience with short sales cycles and selling into a highly competitive environment, desirable
- Willing and able to travel to customer and meeting sites
By submitting an application, you consent to our processing of your data in order to consider you for the position you applied for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.