Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a FP&A Intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The Financial Analyst Intern will have an important role in assisting the FP&A team with Datto's monthly/quarterly financial reporting, yearly budgeting process and operating plan, as well other special projects needed by the business. You will be eager to learn and willing to take on any new challenges. You will report to the Senior Director of FP&A.
Does This Describe You:
You can adapt to change and are a team player with good communications skills.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assist FP&A with month-end close activities
- Support preparation of monthly financial information and presentations for management/senior management
- Assist in preparation of quarterly executive-level presentations to tell the story and create insightful analytics and financial reviews
- 2020 Budget and quarterly Forecast preparation
- Coordinate with various department leads to gain a deeper understanding of financial pressures within each department
- Partner with FP&A team members to further improve, automate, and enhance monthly and quarterly deliverables
- Ad hoc projects
- Business major preferably with a concentration in Finance or Accounting (other concentrations can be considered)
- Proficient in Excel
- Pursuing a 4 year college degree, currently in your Junior or Senior year
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.