As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The deal desk is a critical sales support function interfacing with sales, customers and various internal departments across the company. The Deal Desk Junior Analyst facilitates contract negotiation and execution, gathers information from multiple stakeholders, and helps find the optimal pricing for large and strategic opportunities. As a member of the Revenue Operations team the Deal Desk Junior Analyst will be a key contributor delivering an immediate impact. This position requires strong computer skills (Excel), a high degree of organization, professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment. This will report directly to the Manager, Strategic Initiatives and will sit in Datto's Norwalk, CT HQ.
Does This Describe You:
You are organized, detail oriented, have strong Excel skills and don't mind administrative duties.
- Manage deal workflow coordinating with legal, success, finance, and partners
- Work with sales team to develop optimal pricing and terms for key opportunities
- Communicate with sales management for approvals and support executing agreements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the ability to work in spreadsheets comparing and analyzing data
- Highly organized with a process orientation
- Comfortable working under short timelines Preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.