Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Success Implementation Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
A Success Implementation Manager provides timely and efficient consulting, project management and process integration services to new and existing clients in order for them to successfully implement the product suite. This job requires employees to combine their expert product knowledge with the demands of the IT Services Industry to ensure short term value add as well as long term customer retention.
You will report to the Manager of Success Implementation.
Does This Describe You:
Team Player, organized, self motivated, and excellent customer service skills.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage new customer implementations so that the customer is up and running effectively in the shortest possible amount of time and serve as primary point of contact between client throughout the entire implementation process
- Manage multiple client projects while providing both high level and detailed business process consulting
- Conduct assessments of customer needs, explain the product features and functionality and how it relates to the business
- Provide consulting and assistance to customers via phone, email, and onsite visits as required
- Define product specifications for customer installation
- Respond to customer inquiries and direct the resolution of outstanding issues
- Monitor customer utilization and adoption of the software throughout the implementation
- Seek opportunities to sell additional licenses or professional services, and assist with scoping implementation and professional services engagements pre-sales as required
- Improve processes in the Implementation Management organization
- BA/BS in Business, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of Project Management (small to medium projects) or Business Analysis experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, listening and interpersonal skills
- General business management knowledge
- Prior presentation and/or technical training experience
- Experience with IT Service business operations
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP, PSA software and markets
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.