Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the Talent Acquisition team are looking for a confident, hands-on Talent Acquisition Partner to help drive our recruitment in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, and Germany. An expert sourcer and networker, you will combine this skill set to ensure we maximise our direct hiring and talent mapping capabilities to create a better journey and experience for our candidates and new employees. Datto is looking for an innovative and creative mind to help us attract, source, and retain some of the most talented people in the Benelux, DACH, and Nordics regions.
Does This Describe You:
You're commercially aware and an outstanding relationship builder with a friendly demeanour.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Sell our vision, our passion and our career opportunities effectively and fluently
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to establish and understand staffing needs, job requirements and selection criteria
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of an active, passive and virtual pool of pre-screened candidates using a range of sourcing platforms
- Communicate with individuals about who we are, what we do and how we do it
- Be approachable and easy-going, as you'll work with everyone within Datto
- Create alternative and creative sourcing strategies to produce a larger candidate pool and candidate interest on an ongoing basis
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like the source of hire and time-to-fill
- Ad-hoc recruiting projects on an ongoing basis
- Fluency in either Dutch, German or Danish is preferred
- 3+ years of experience working as an internal recruiter with proven experience of hiring across regions outside of the UK /I
- Understanding of technology and recruitment at volume is desired, but high growth recruitment is ideal (building teams, advising hiring management, etc.)
- High levels of organisation around administrative tasks
- Confident in interviewing people at early technical and pre-screening stages
- Strong understanding of utilising ATS systems - Greenhouse would be a bonus!
- If you have experience of running, creating, or regularly attending meetups or industry events then you'll get kudos!
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.