Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Contracts & Procurement Analyst to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The Contract and Procurement Analyst will perform a variety of analytical duties in support of the Procurement and Legal teams and working with internal stakeholders and vendors on the procurement process and contract requirements. Main activities include procurement of various goods and services by requesting phone quotes, formal quotes, formal bids, or request for proposals; as well as the ability to analyze, review, and negotiate contracts. In addition, the employee will enter, update, and maintain a variety of vendor records and reports related to activities as assigned.
This position reports to the Director of Procurement.
Does This Describe You:
Problem solver with strong attention to detail
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assists the Director of Procurement in providing and supporting the implementation of business solutions; identifying business needs; analyzing and implementing necessary processes and practices
- Participate in developing or modifying policies, procedures, and forms related to Contracts and Procurement
- Ensures consistency with Datto standards; negotiating commercial contract terms with vendors; and pursuing cost savings opportunities consistent with the department goals
- Detailed inspection/reading/editing and vendor contracts to ensure terms are in line with Datto standards before requesting approval.
- Advising on stakeholders on templates, processes, and policies
- Managing contracts, with direction from Procurement and/or Legal teams to help meet contract management goals
- Maintain the integrity of the contract tracker and making sure they contain all the necessary information
- Assist Accounts Payable to resolve vendor payment issues, make corrections as necessary
- Ad Hoc requests as needed
- Familiarity with procurement practices
- RFx, vendor assessment, negotiations, and purchase orders
- Familiarity with contract terms
- Contract review, redlines, and negotiation
- Ability to express ideas and convey information effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workloads and deadlines
- Must possess outstanding research and analysis skills
- Must possess excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity and comfort in a customer service role
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year College or University in a business, engineering, economics or finance related field
- 3 or more years’ experience in contract management or strongly related field
- Strong organization skills with ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Familiarity with MS SharePoint, Visio or Lucidchart, and PowerPoint as well as Google Suite
- Experience in SpringCM a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.