To be successful, you will need to be a detail, process, and customer service oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of a dynamic marketing and sales teams by driving efficiencies and improvements.
This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that drive a successful sales operations organization as well as critical thinking competencies. You will support execution of Sales Operations data, reporting, and insights by having a thorough understanding of the data sources and system and business processes.
This role will focus on delivering timely, accurate, and insightful reporting and data analytics to all business units globally.
Does This Describe You:
- Self starter with strong work ethic and passion for learning
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop and maintain a set of Metrics and KPIs to drive efficiency and measure productivity within the Global Sales function
- Tell stories with data and propose analytical solutions instilling confidence to leaders making operational and strategic business decisions
- Develop data and reporting requirements documentation in line with data systems framework including business requirements documentation, report mock-ups, data mapping and test plans
- Manage expectations by communicating project plans, features, and statuses to business stakeholders
- Build strong relationships within business units and support functions to understand the business needs
- Construct reporting utilizing Excel and Tableau to drive insight for sales leadership
- Collaborate and knowledge share to ensure single source of truth for all data
- Perform ongoing assessment of analytics tools and dashboards relative to their usability, efficacy and adoption with their respective audiences
- Synthesize data to provide executives with actionable insights as input to corporate, product and sales strategy
- Plan and facilitate requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university or college
- 4+ years prior Strategy, Consulting, Sales/Marketing Operations or FP&A experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understands internal/external communication channels and escalates appropriately
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done
- Strong initiative; able to self-manage
- Proficient in at least one of the following: Excel, Tableau, SQL, Access
- Familiar with at least one of the following: Salesforce, Netsuite, Oracle
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.