Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
To be successful, you will need to be a highly motivated, detail, process, and customer service oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of a growing and dynamic marketing and sales teams by driving efficiencies and improvements. This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that drive a successful sales operations organization as well as critical thinking competencies. This position supports execution of the Sales Operations data, reporting, and insights by having a thorough understanding of various data sources and system and business processes. This role will focus delivering timely, accurate, and insightful reporting and analytics to all business units globally.
Does This Describe You:
- Self starter with strong work ethic and passion for learning
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop and maintain a set of Metrics and KPIs to drive efficiency and productivity within the Global Sales function
- Tell stories with data and propose analytical solutions instilling confidence to leaders making operational and strategic business decisions
- Develop data and reporting requirements documentation in line with data systems framework including business requirements document, report mock-ups, data mapping and test plans
- Manage expectations by communicating project plans, features, and statuses to business stakeholders
- Build strong relationships within the business units and support functions to understand the business needs
- Construct reporting utilizing Tableau, Marketo and SFDC to drive insight for sales leadership
- Collaborate and knowledge share with internal teams to ensure single source of truth for all data
- Perform ongoing assessment of analytics tools and dashboards relative to their usability, efficacy and adoption with their respective audiences
- Synthesize data to provide executives with actionable insights as input to corporate, product and sales strategy
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university or college
- 2+ years prior Strategy, Consulting, Sales/Marketing Operations or FP&A experience
- Proficient in Excel, Database development, SFDC, Marketo, Oracle NetSuite along with data analysis tools and languages such as Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately
- Strong initiative; able to self-manage. Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.