As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
We're looking for dynamic, motivated individuals to join our sales team. You will develop qualified leads, increase the pipeline, and push results. Open shifts vary from 8am-5pm to 11am-8pm.
You will report to the Director of Canada and Great Lakes Sales.
Does This Describe You:
You're driven, a great communicator, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Grow your team's number of new business closed by generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Complete a minimum of 80 outbound prospecting calls a day
- Research and document contact information for existing leads and keep contact information updated
- Use the CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP's and/or Resellers
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer knowledge
- Can be a team player and an individual contributor
- Energetic and enjoy working in a quota-based environment
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting abilities using consultative phone skills, including the ability to relay information in a clear and friendly manner, inspire, overcome objections, and remain resolute throughout
- Bachelor's degree
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.