Datto is a global market leader, providing enterprise level IT technology including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, Business Management, and File Backup and Sync Solutions to our valued Managed Service Provider partners (MSPs).
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees across 22 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
Does This Describe You?
You thrive in a consultative sales environment and are motivated by closing the deal. You’re a strategic sales professional looking to be part of a dynamic, successful and rapidly growing technology company with uncapped commissions and a great team culture.
A Look Inside The Job!
- Develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling with monthly recurring revenue targets
- Implement account development plans and understand our partners’ business goals to increase revenue growth
- Work alongside Account Execs and Partner Success teams to increase customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Work with a portfolio of 70+ SMB and mid market focussed managed service provider partners
- Cross and up-sell the full Datto product suite
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
What will you bring?
- You have demonstrated B2B sales experience in a quota carrying role
- You've managed a book of business and have been responsible for prioritising your own patch
- You have a passion for solution focussed sales
- You have a strong ability to pipeline and forecast
- You enjoy working at pace, in a collaborative team and are driven by closing the deal
- Experience selling technology solutions through MSP to SMB channel
- Bachelor's degree
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Amazing culture
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Regular team bonding activities
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.