Datto is a global market leader, providing enterprise level IT solutions including Backup, Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, SaaS Protection, Remote monitoring and Professional Services Automation to our valued Managed Service Provider partners. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Connecticut, Datto has 22 global offices with over 1700 employees and growing.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
Does this sound like you?
You pick up new, complex information quickly and thrive in a fast paced, customer centric environment. You're looking to join a rapidly growing tech company and develop your career in an exciting company that supports your growth.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Answer incoming support inquiries through various channels (Chat, phone, email, etc.)
- Develop a strong technical and business expertise of all Datto products
- Support our partners with level 1 technical enquiries relating to our Remote Monitoring Management solution (RRM)
- Perform incident triage and first resolution
- Maintain ownership of incidents until resolved or escalated for further research
- Create articles for our customer-facing knowledge base when related information is not present
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Basic understanding of technologies such as virtualisation, cloud computing, ZFS file systems, scripting, and Linux command line
- Basic working knowledge of networking, operating systems, hardware and SaaS applications
- Ability to work through challenging customer issues
- Patience, a positive attitude, a team player and a good sense of humour
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- New starter induction in the US
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.