Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an FP&A Reporting Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the VP, FP&A.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Partner with the Vice President of FP&A and the executive team on long-term financial planning
- Support internal business owners through building robust financial models and delivering insights
- Publish monthly reporting packages, both internal and external facing
- Guide the creation of the Board of Directors' quarterly presentations and internal Quarterly Business Reviews
- Organize the annual budget development and forecasting process
- Evolve the measurement and reporting of financial results and KPIs
- Explore investment/savings options and present risk and opportunities
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify potential areas for improvement
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Experience in investment banking, PE, VC or a public company
- 5+ years of work experience as an FP&A Manager, Senior Financial Analyst, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software, preferably NetSuite and Adaptive Insights
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, financial modeling and data analytics
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to summarize research analyses thoughtfully
- Interpersonal skills to navigate with a variety of levels seniority within and outside the organization
- High level of maturity and an exceptional work ethic
- Self-starter who can take on significant responsibility with little supervision
- A passion for learning and likes to take on new challenges and opportunities
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- SQL and Tableau experience
- CFA or MBA
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.