Datto is a global market leader, providing enterprise level IT technology including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, Business Management, and File Backup and Sync Solutions to our valued Managed Service Provider partners (MSPs).
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees in across 22 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
Does This Describe You?
You're a true sale's hunter driven by closing the deal with a solution focussed approach and passion for tech
A Look Inside The Job
- Acquire new buying partners and sell Datto solutions focussing primarily on our flagship Business Continuity and Disaster recovery products
- Lead potential partners to an understanding of solutions that are applicable to their business needs
- Adopt a customer centric selling philosophy and apply a consultative approach
- Display a solid articulation of competitive positioning
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential MSP partners
- Partner with SDRs, Sales Engineers and other internal teams to enhance collaboration and share ideas
What Will You bring?
- 3+ years in sales with demonstrated closing experience
- Passion, hunger and drive to exceed targets and build your career in tech sales
- Experience using consultative sales skills and an inquisitive nature
- You've cut your teeth in a lead generating role
- Strong ability to conduct your own prospecting and work collaboratively alongside wider team members
- Experience selling technology solutions to SMB and mid-market focused MSP's, and/or resellers
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Private health insurance
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.