Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Director to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are looking for a high-energy, results-oriented Marketing Director with experience managing and delivering an integrated marketing strategy across various European markets, including the UK/I, Nordics, Benelux, and DACH. You will oversee a team of regional field marketing managers and coordinate directly with Datto's field sales teams to support the regions' go-to-market strategies and develop an effective mix of programs to achieve its revenue goals best. You will collaborate with the marketing team to localise and translate global processes, models, and campaigns into actionable regional marketing plans.
You will report to the VP Demand Generation.
Does This Describe You:
You're a leader, a creative thinker, and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead the development and execution of integrated country-specific marketing plans with programs that are best-aligned to regional revenue targets, including field events, demand generation campaigns, and trade shows
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of the regional go-to-market plan and collaborate with sales leadership
- Coordinate with third-parties such as PR agencies and distributors to grow brand and market share
- Stay up-to-date on the regional market trends and adjust programs accordingly
- Manage the region's marketing budget
- Track and report on revenue KPIs regularly
- Be a strategic advisor to the EMEA leadership team
- Attract, lead, and develop a team of regional marketing experts and measure their performance
- Seven or more years of proven experience managing marketing programs across EMEA including events, digital marketing, demand generation, public relations, and media buying
- Experience building and managing a marketing budget
- Detailed understanding of the Managed Services and Reseller market in important European regions
- Excellent people management skills and ability to mentor team members in various offices and countries
- Track record of success from marketing KPIs such as pipeline generated and marketing ROI
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.