Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sr. Director of Product Management.
Does This Describe You:
You know how to mix business and tech and how to get people excited about their life's work!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Establish the product line strategy and promote the product vision to customers, partners, employees, and investors
- Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends. Promote the vision always, so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans. Demonstrate a customer-oriented mindset by frequently participating in customer conversations and ensuring ongoing customer feedback and validation
- Be the voice of your product line. Inspire the Sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services teams with your vision, market knowledge, and execution abilities. Be a domain and product expert at customer interactions, both face-to-face and online
- Recruit and retain "A" players and inspire your team with genuine enthusiasm and passion
- Lead financial planning and analysis on activities such as investment cases, bookings targets, margin analysis, and monitoring the health of the product line. Develop goals including north star metric, usage and growth metrics, and quality benchmarks to measure and track product performance and success
- Collaborate with engineering and user experience teams to establish best-in-class product experiences
- The equivalent of 5+ years of product management or similar experience in enterprise software, cloud computing, internet technology, SaaS, or a related field
- Leadership - ability to set a vision, excite and lead diverse technology teams and broader stakeholders
- Experience bringing enterprise software products (locally deployed/SaaS/PaaS) to market
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including at least three years of experience with a variant of Agile (lean, kanban, etc.)
- Strong technical skills and business acumen - ability to execute on the spectrum of technical challenges through to go-to-market and business strategies
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Customer references - a line of business or IT leaders who can recommend your work from previous experience as your customer
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.