Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for Sr. Product Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is looking for a creative and motivated Product Manager to join our Product Management team. The Product Manager will own the front-end customer experience portion of our channel-only e-Commerce platform. Responsibilities will include learning and configuring back-end systems, authoring system requirements based on stakeholder priority, collaborating with other Product Owners, business teams, and software engineers, as well as providing recommendations for new features based on industry research.
Does This Describe You:
You're motivated, dedicated, and a team player. You’re able to operate efficiently in an environment with many competing priorities. Strong ability to self-prioritize and multi-task. A self-starter with the ‘big picture’ mentality who can drive results with limited oversight and direction.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop and evolve ‘the vision’/roadmap for the e-Commerce store, create use cases, user stories, and low-fidelity wires for new features and present demos to stakeholder groups to garner alignment
- Groom backlog for critical online store and ecommerce platform
- Collaborate with engineering/developers, product managers, and stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Liaise with internal architecture teams to facilitate technical design documentation
- Collect and document end-user feedback through focus groups and support channels
- Conduct and leverage industry research for leading e-commerce practices across and within verticals
- Provide system support as it relates to the store for new product/platform launches and projects
- 8-10 years experience in product development or product marketing, with a focus on ecommerce applications
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mission-focused and driven to help team members succeed
- Demonstrated experience working in agile delivery and teams (SCRUM) required
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker comfortable collaborating with colleagues at any level
- An entrepreneurial spirit will be crucial to this individual’s success, as will a level of comfort in a hyper-growth company and ever-changing environment
- Strong sense of ownership of the technical and business outcome
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.