Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is looking for a creative and motivated Product Manager to join our Product Management team. The Product Manager assists in e-Commerce platform development activities which include learning and configuring back-end systems, authoring system requirements, collaborating with business teams and software engineers, and providing recommendations for new features based on industry research. Under the direction of the e-Commerce Product Manager, the Product Manager's expected to take on any tasks to support Datto's GTM strategies.
Does This Describe You:
You're motivated, dedicated, and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop use cases, user stories and low-fidelity wires for new features
- Collaborate with engineering, product managers, and stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Collect and document end-user feedback through focus groups and support channels
- Contribute to and help maintain roadmaps, strategic and tactical plans, and market and competitive insights
- Provide system support for new product launches and projects
- 3+ years of experience in a product development, technical or customer service environment
- Interest in becoming a Product Manager at an IT company
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Flexibility: Ability to change direction based on team and stakeholder feedback/consensus
- Resilience and a solid work ethic
- Passion for working in the tech industry
- A drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment, balancing competing tasks
- Experience managing requirements in Jira (or similar software project management tools) is a plus
- Familiarity with the Agile development process is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.