As the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered by Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Datto offers business continuity and disaster recovery, networking, business management, and file backup and sync.
The Chief Sales Officer’s EA is a key component to the success of the Global Sales Organization. This person will be responsible for providing our CSO with complex administrative support including, but not limited to high volume (and ever-changing) scheduling and international travel management. As the EA to the CSO, you’ll be expected to manage their calendar, keep them organized, informed, and on time. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to interface with a diverse group of global executives internally and externally, acting as a champion of the Datto brand.
To be successful in this role, you have a proven track record of being able to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggle competing priorities, projects and deadlines at once, and the ability to think and act two steps ahead of the CSO.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Sales Officer, managing all aspects of their calendar and schedule, including phone and video calls, appointments, meetings, interviews, travel, transportation, expenses, etc.
- Learn and contextualize business priorities and act accordingly, using your best judgment as to which meetings and interviews need to be prioritized, which meetings cannot be moved, etc.
- Act as a liaison with key business partners, including high-level executives and business leaders, board members, high profile candidates, vendors, etc.
- Support communication, organization and general business needs, creating, editing, and maintaining documents, folders, and filing systems; create organizational systems as necessary
- Develop and distribute presentations/materials for meetings as needed
- Own special projects related to the Finance team or Revenue team as directed by the CFO or CRO
- Handle business expenses, including reconciling corporate card accounts and creating/ submitting expense reports
GSuite - Google Calendar - Gmail - Microsoft Office
Nice To Have Exp With:
Slack - Zoom - SAP Concur
Willing to Learn
NetSuite - PingBoard - ADP - Greenhouse
Experienced - Senior
- 8+ years experience and/or equivalent senior-level experience supporting C-Suite
- Working knowledge of engineering terminology and processes
- Recognized by your peers as being an expert at organization
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.