Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Production Control Coordinator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The Production Control Coordinator maintains the production work schedule, issuing and tracking work orders, and pulling daily weekly and monthly production reports. The PCC will also be the main liaison between Supply Chain Operations and the rest of Datto, and our 3rd party warehouse; responding to all inbound communication requests. They will prioritize, and engage necessary parties to ensure visibility, traction, and resolution for internal order escalations. This will require them to interface with Technical Support, Product Management, Hardware Engineering, Sales, Finance, and Partner Success to resolve technical, quality, and logistical issues. You will need to work with Supply Chain Operations management to create, implement, ensure adherence to, innovate, refine, and own, hardware processes. You are flexible and proficient enough to work cross-functionally, in tandem or place of, other roles such as purchaser. The PCC will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager. This role is an extension of the larger PCC Team based out of Monroe, CT and will help to share workload from that team.
Does This Describe You:
You're detail-oriented and self-motivated.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Work within our Inventory Software to issue and track work orders
- Plan and manage daily production schedules
- Monitor and respond to all inbound communication/requests from Sales, PSM, Finance, Support, etc.
- Coordinate and/or participate in partner escalation calls with Partner, Sales, Finance, Development, Support and Partner Success to ensure all Partner needs are met
- Be the point of escalation for front line order issues
- Coordinate with the team on all aspects of ongoing service issues, technical assistance, and direction
- Create a production Plan of The Day and share in morning stand-ups
- Process replacement orders
- Manage internal order requests
- Analyze sales trends to build and maintain the correct stock levels efficiently
- Work with purchasing and inventory associates regarding materials status and production planning issues
- Pull multiple types of reports from our inventory software, help analyze the data
- 3+ years experience, preferably in Material Planning, Logistics or Customer Service
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Experience with Tech company and NetSuite
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.