Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Enterprise Systems Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is in the process of transforming their sales,order-to-cash, financial and support technology stack across all geo’s and product lines. This transformation is centered around a global implementation of salesforce.com and Netsuite. We are looking for a manager to support this roll-out in Europe and Asia-Pac as well as manage the local IT team.
Does This Describe You:
You are a functional leader with broad experience managing business applications and technology across Europe.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Responsible for delivering functional enhancements and support to local ERP and Netsuite users Manage the local IT teams (5 team members and growing)
- Propose and build innovative solutions to reduce complexity and simplify the application landscape
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert to the international management team for all functional and technical areas
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and simplification Lead, manage, and develop all team members
- +3 years in implementing complex enterprise business applications
- +3 years Functional experience in Netsuite or SFDC Good understanding of IT management principles
- Management experience a strong plus Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or a relevant discipline will be required
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills Mission-focused and driven to help team members succeed
- Demonstrated experience working in agile delivery and teams (SCRUM) required
- An entrepreneurial spirit will be crucial to this individual’s success, as will a level of comfort in a hyper-growth company and ever-changing environment
- Strong sense of ownership of the technical and business outcome
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.