Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a QA intern, you will test and certify company software products under close guidance and mentoring.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, QA.
Does This Describe You:
You have a positive attitude, are enthusiastic, and have a desire for continuous improvement.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Learn Product Features — Review and provide feedback on feature specifications
- Learn Test Planning — Write and maintain test plans; participate in test plan reviews
- Learn Testing Practices — Perform tests; investigate, log, track, and retest incidents
- Learn Administrative Tasks — Follow policies and procedures; complete administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Create and execute manual test documentation such as test plans, strategies, scripts, and metrics using all testing methods
- Help create data needed for application testing
- Comfortable working with new and unfamiliar software applications
- Working knowledge of Windows and MAC OS and Web Browsers
- Some programming or scripting knowledge and experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.