Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Director to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You are a strategic thinker with a business development background, knowledge of, and contacts in the MSP industry. You will work closely with EMEA Managing Director, regional leadership in marketing, partner success, and other sales leaders to increase recurring revenue. You think long term and are laser-focused on hitting monthly and quarterly goals. You are entrepreneurial and self-motivated and not afraid to get into the trenches with your team. Above all, you are a goal-oriented leader who inspires their team and peers with energy, drive, and high integrity.
You will report to the Managing Director, EMEA.
Does This Describe You:
You're a leader and strategic thinker.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Total revenue responsibility for UK and Ireland including MRR, product line, and new partner goals
- Hit and exceed quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Design and implement sales strategy specific to the UK and Ireland
- Business planning for the next 3 or more years
- Mentor and train sales staff
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new salespeople
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Analyze performance data
- Continuously iterate on the sales process, looking for improvement opportunities at all times
- Implement every step of the Datto sales process and playbook
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with industry and executives
- Evangelize the Datto vision through partner interaction, events, speaking engagements, and trade shows
- You have 7+ years of sales management experience, ideally in B2B technology
- You've worked in the IT industry, preferably in the channel and/or with small to medium businesses
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
- You demonstrate a strategic and analytical sales approach
- You're agile enough to drive the right behaviour in transactional and strategic sales environments
- You're passionate about recurring revenue models
- You're a team player and enjoy working with cross-functional teams
- You're analytical and highly organized with strong attention to detail
- You're a concise and effective communicator
- You display high emotional intelligence with empathy for others and have the ability to understand what motivates individuals and manage them accordingly
- You've got a long list of people you've successfully coached
- You're calm under pressure
- Finally: you're an inspirational leader who people will follow
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.