Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We're looking for an experienced manager wanting to join a dynamic sales team while staying hands-on with monthly sales metrics. You will oversee the daily management of our Sales Development Representatives focused on the North American region.
Does This Describe You:
You're a leader, a coach, and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage a team of sales professionals to meet/exceed goals: report on quota attainment on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Exceptional sales skills and ability to teach and coach all components of sales to new and existing team members (Prospecting, qualification, through to deal closure)
- Collaborate with other Sales Managers and Sales Director to establish the workflow for attacking outbound and inbound lead generation
- Generate top of funnel demand including identifying lead sources and constructing a list to drive outbound lead generation
- Collaborate with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends to review qualification approach and maximise opportunities
- Manage the performance and development of the team through talent management, coaching, and training
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Datto products and how they support our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and important examples of usage
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on the SDR team
- Experience in outbound sales or business development with a record of achievement in a sales management capacity
- Previous experience selling Cloud-based or other SaaS solutions
- You excel in an energized and evolving organization
- You understand how to manage to both qualitative and quantitative metrics
- You have a passion for managing and driving a group of sales reps that make a high volume of daily outbound calls/emails for multiple product lines
- You exemplify a high degree of ethics and integrity
- Knowledge of the MSP market
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Outreach and Sales Navigator
- Formal training in consultative/value selling
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.