Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Competitive Intelligence Business Analyst to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is looking for a Business Analyst to join its competitive intelligence team. The role will apply leading-edge research approaches to provide the business with critical information and analysis to drive decision making. This is a dynamic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and have a real impact on its future direction.
You will report to the VP Product & Growth Marketing.
Does This Describe You:
You are naturally curious and excited about pushing the envelope.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Research public and non-public information sources to build competitive analytical models
- Perform fundamental company and industry research, including valuation, financial analysis, and market sizing
- Synthesize data to provide executives with actionable insights as input to corporate, product and sales strategy
- Participate in internal strategic projects as needed
- 2-5 years of investment banking, PE, VC or consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree with an excellent academic record, preferably with an emphasis in finance, accounting, computer science, or economics
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to concisely and thoughtfully summarize research analyses
- Ability to navigate and effectively operate with a variety of levels seniority within and outside the organization
- High level of maturity and an exceptional work ethic
- Self-starter who is not afraid of a challenge
- An inquisitive learner who likes to take on new challenges and opportunities
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.