Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Partner Success Operations Specialist to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
This is an exciting new role to join Datto as one of the first hires for the Partner Success Operations team, reporting into the Head of Global Success Operations and Transformation. You will apply a training and communications strategy focused on empowering our Partner Success team with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in their roles. You should be a resourceful, innovative, and creative person with impeccable verbal and written communication skills. You will help build a training program from the ground up, and deliver it to Partner Success teams across the globe. Implementing a KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) methodology and certification with gamification will be essential parts of your role early on. You will be someone who deeply cares about the success of your teammates, and can think creatively about how to build a world-class team where we make our partners truly successful.
You will report to the Head of Global Success Transformation and Ops.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop and deliver training and enablement programs to the Partner Success team including new hire boot camp, continued education, product and internal systems launches and updates, in a live, in-person, eLearning or Webinar format
- Implement a KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) program across the Partner Success team
- Create an onboarding milestone program that provides the Partner Success team with the skills to retain partner relationships and promote adoption
- Gather best practice success strategies and processes from top performers; develop and institutionalize training materials and programs based on those best practices
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships with subject matter experts to create content from a blank slate
- Revamp and manage Partner Success resource and documentation library; ensure resources are easily accessible, accurate and kept up to date
- Understand our partner ecosystem and help train teams on partner segmentation, engagement and partner portals as needed
- Create engaging and targeted partner communications templates for Partner Success use in one to many success plays
- Own Partner Success internal communications regularly such as recaps of internal updates, initiatives, and tests
- Be a representative of Partner Success communication to cross-functional teams, which may involve providing recommendations for partner-facing communications
- Bring enthusiasm to training and communications, fostering a high level of team engagement
- Assess employee engagement and mastery, track feedback, and note areas to focus on for individual and managerial coaching
- 3+ years of Customer Success, Enablement, Learning & Development or other directly relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Confidence in presenting technical and process-driven topics, with a strong classroom presence
- Able to unpack, analyze and simplify complex materials or concepts to make them accessible
- Passionate about communication, professional development, and instructional design
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to solve issues with little to no definition or process
- Self-motivated; ability to thrive in a role with no precedent
- Willingness to travel to other Datto offices as needed, ~10%
- Experience with e-learning, instructional design and working with LMS systems
- Video editing skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.