Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Partner Success Operations Specialist to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
This is an exciting new role to join Datto as one of the first hires for the Partner Success Operations team, reporting into the Head of Global Success Operations and Transformation. You should be tech-savvy and operations-focused, with experience using customer success technology and database management tools to provide a superior customer experience. You will be the primary administrator of our new customer success tool, which will require you to quickly learn the workflow of the Partner Success managers and supporting roles on the team. You will also have operations generalist responsibilities, and you will help lead operational projects that increase the effectiveness of the team and help transform the Partner Success role into a proactive one. You will be someone who deeply cares about the success of your teammates, and can think creatively about how to build a world-class team where we make our partners truly successful.
You will report to the Head of Global Success Transformation and Ops. This job is open in either of the following locations:
- Norwalk, CT ( HQ)
- NYC (2 days a week in Norwalk, remote rest of time)
- East Greenbush, NY
- Rochester, NY
- Boston, MA
Does This Describe You:
You're eager to learn, personable, and technical.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Be the primary administrator of a new customer success tool, responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and deployment of the tool
- Define business logic, build workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data to trigger actions for Partner Success Managers to engage with customers proactively
- Analyze team productivity and ensure effective use of all systems including the Customer Success tool, Salesforce, and other internal systems
- Learn all of the inner workings of the Success and Services teams, and help create process documentation and workflow mappings
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Develop a strong understanding of Datto's most significant contributors to overall customer health, including sources of risk (of churn)
- Help create our retention and renewals strategy through the development/evolution of Partner Success processes and associated tooling/reporting
- Support the quarterly metrics process, including developing dashboards that create transparency and motivation around team goals
- Experience in an account management, customer success or customer service role with an affinity for technology, data, and process
- Bachelor's degree
- Skilled in Salesforce and Excel
- Salesforce or Gainsight admin certification a plus, willingness to work toward relevant systems certifications if not already received
- Can-do attitude towards understanding and decrypting a complicated systems landscape
- Adaptable and able to solve issues with little to no definition or process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Willingness to travel to other Datto offices as needed, ~10%
- Experience in a customer success operations, sales operations or business operations role
- Experience with Gainsight, Totango or another Customer Success tool
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.