Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Director to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the VP, Revenue Operations.
Does This Describe You:
You're process-driven and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Collaborate with sales leadership to ensure understanding of and compliance with sales policies and procedures
- Work with Sales Leadership to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Manage a team of analysts partnering closely with each sales unit to deliver the data in a user-friendly manner aligned with the goals of the business
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance cross-sell and upsell processes
- Develop and maintain a set of metrics and KPIs to promote efficiency and productivity within the Sales department
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting, and communications to participants to drive success
- Bachelor's degree from a top university or college; preferred MBA from top university or college
- 8+ years of prior Strategy, Consulting, Sales/Marketing Operations or FP&A experience
- A desire to learn and willingness to assume senior-level responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to make essential decisions with little guidance
- A strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Proficiency in financial modeling, financial statement analysis and operations efficiency and productivity metrics
- Proficiency in creating executive-level presentations
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database development, SFDC, Marketo, Oracle NetSuite along with data analysis tools and languages such as Tableau
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.