Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Marketing Operations Associate to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations.
Does This Describe You:
You are a strong communicator and will be the voice in-region for the marketing operations team.
A Look Inside the Job:
- In-region voice for marketing questions, communication, and requests
- Closely coordinate with regional sales teams, field marketing managers, and other marketing team members to organize components of program launches
- Create and review regional Marketo programs and coordinate launches of these programs
- Support ad hoc requests, primarily for reporting and urgent email sends
- Strong attention to detail
- 1+ years of Marketo experience
- SFDC knowledge
- Organized self-starter with the desire to solve problems
- Able to work independently, while still being an essential member of the team
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.