Datto, the world’s leading platform for MSP-delivered IT solutions, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join a growing team. This role will primarily support the go-to-market functions of the business (sales, marketing, business development).
- Deliver full life-cycle recruiting; analyze position needs to source, screen and prepare candidates for interviews; make offers and negotiate compensation packages.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to establish and understand staffing needs, job requirements and selection criteria.
- Present the public face of the company during the recruiting process, ensuring positive candidate experience; effectively communicate the value proposition to candidates and applicants, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintain strong rapport and nurture trusting relationships with candidates and applicants.
- Determine applicant qualifications by screening resume and interviewing applicants; analyze responses, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements.
- Manage and schedule interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews.
- Create strong talent pipelines; source candidates through various channels: colleges, employment agencies, social platforms, and internet job boards; organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Compile candidate pipelines, update stakeholders on recruiting progress with reports and presentations
- 1-3 years of agency or corporate recruiting experience, preferably with a focus on go-to-market hiring
- High level of communication, influencing and negotiation skills, coupled with ability to build relationships, influence, drive execution of functional priorities
- Experience direct sourcing/recruiting at a growing technology company or recruiting firm to help us be proactive about finding candidates.
- Tech savvy with knowledge on how and where to post positions to external recruitment sources/tools.
- Detail oriented self starter.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.